Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure.
• Direct the development, implementation and administration of all IT.
• Perform Project management of IT initiatives.
• Implements network security at the regional level as established by corporate Security Director.
• Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary.
• Oversees the administration of the company's WAN.
• Define and improve all system and network operations processes.
• Manages and develops upgrades to the company's telephone system.
• Oversees all telephone changes, including routing for seating assignments.
• Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
• Works with teams to help implement Internal Systems.
Help Desk Administration
• Oversees all help desk activities.
• Responds to escalated help desk issues.
• Oversees the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
• Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
• Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
• Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies at the regional level.
• Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
• Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
• Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
• Serves as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned.
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
In 2002, the founders of MOBY GROUP turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved - they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY GROUP is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General entertainment Satellite TV channel FARSI1.
21st Century Fox is a shareholder of the MOBY GROUP.
- Job Location: Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Baghdad, Iraq
- Nationality: Iraq
- Degree: Bachelor's degree